Sunday, February 17, 2013

Okay day

Today was a better day.  Last night I took an allergy pill that makes me sleep. Had a couple of weird dreams that I can't remember, but this pill makes me wake up before dawn. So I have to force myself to go back to bed.

When I woke back up, I ate a couple oranges and drank a glass of water. I would have made a soda but this new app I have to "count my calories" and log all my calories I've burned, makes me feel bad for having soda or any other junk food. I guess that's a good thing because today I haven't touched any soda. As for junk, well I'm working on it. I mean I haven't ate any junk food snacks, but I did eat couple slices of pizzas.

The thing I have on my mind is that I text my mom on Valentine's Day, and never heard anything back. I know she's okay because I would hope to get a call from one of my sisters.

I now know my friend from down the street is mad at me because I tried calling her several times and she doesn't pick up. All I have to say is oh well. Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry for whatever I did but I'm just sick walking on egg shells with her. Well, I'm sorry for the short post tonight! Like anyone in cyberspace is out there is reading this. If you are out there, please feel free to follow, or comment or whatever. Just don't hate! LOL Because I'm trying to better myself, one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment